Pre-Immersion Orientation and Send Off Ceremony Experience

  • January 14, 2018
  • By Vinje Joshua Sumile
  • 2 Comments


           First of all I wanna say thank you to the speakers of the Pre-Immersion Orientation  because they share their knowledge about immersion. The speakers stated that Pre-Immersion Orientation is important for the G12 students because it gave us proper ideas about immersion and what to do when we are in immersion site. The government conducted this program to enhance the skills of the students whether it is in Academic or in Vocational course or strand. The Pre-Immersion Orientation is good and we would like to say thank you to the teachers who make this event successful.

         
     
      The most memorable moment of the G12 students is the Send Off Ceremony because it reminds them that education is the most important of all but some parents did not attend the Pre-Immersion Orientation and Send Off ceremony because of some problems or their parents is busy . 







             
            Even if my mother or father did not attend the event because my mother is sick at that time but my "Nanay" sacrifices her work to attend the program. She said that " Biskan pag wala imong mama ok rana, naa man ko para mo attend ani nga program", and the last thing she said "Paningkamot jud ug skwela nak biskan pag pobre ta kaya ka I kamang sa imong mama ug papa". That was a touching message from my nanay. To my co-students what ever happen in our life we don't forget the sacrifice of our parents. I feel so complete when the send off ceremony is starting because I am learning to be independent and ready face the new challenge of my life.

You Might Also Like

2 comments